Re: Click-fixed? (Dev: 2012/05/11 11:46)

Brian

Fixed for me also. Thanks Lynn.

Brian
N5BRJ

Hopefully this fixes the click/crash issue in the menus. The problem
would occur if the total number of popup menu items displayed (left in
map, either in scroller) exceeded the total station count known to the
program. The old way of doing menus used the station index as the ID
and the new way just sequentially assigns the IDs and stores a separate
pointer to the station. I missed one place where the ID was still being
interpreted as a station index.

I never saw this because most of my instances use Save Posits so I
nearly always have thousands of stations in my list and never clicked
enough for the ID to exceed the station count.

Those of you that observed this issue, let me know if it still happens
after upgrading to 2012/05/11 11:46 (or later).

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ4 - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32