From: aprsisce@... [mailto:aprsisce@...] On Behalf Of Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 16:03
To: aprsisce@...
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] UIFLOOD bubbling up?

Sounds to me like part of moving the digipeater support to be port
specific. Keep after me as I make noises of working in that area, but
it won't be until after I get a general release of the GPX stuff out the
door. I need to finish the popup menu actions on Overlay-created
objects, especially including Driving a route/track. I'm hoping the
FreqSpec stuff will be stable enough that I can remove some of my trace
logs before general release as well, or I might just conditionalize them
on Development.