Re: UIFLOOD bubbling up?

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Sounds to me like part of moving the digipeater support to be port specific. Keep after me as I make noises of working in that area, but it won't be until after I get a general release of the GPX stuff out the door. I need to finish the popup menu actions on Overlay-created objects, especially including Driving a route/track. I'm hoping the FreqSpec stuff will be stable enough that I can remove some of my trace logs before general release as well, or I might just conditionalize them on Development.

On 5/10/2012 2:12 PM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:
Hi Lynn,

I am curious if a UIFLOOD function is bubbling to the top of the pile yet.
http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:uiflood

Best regards,
Fred, N7FMH

PS. My understanding is based on http://www.aprs.org/at-golden-packet.html:

UITRACE and TEMPn-N for paths produces 7 hops and arrives as
SGRLOF-14,MTWASH-13,N1CNA-12,GRYLCK-11,SAMSPT-10,CMLBCK-9,GDHILL-8,TEMP7*
UIFLOOD and HOPn-N for paths produces 14 hopes and arrive simply as:
MDMTN-7,HOP7,MAINE-14,HOP7*.