Re: repeater and link

Ron N9SZV <n9szv@...>

Now Gene N9MXQ says he still sees the red box arrownd me but on mine it's not?

--- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, "Ron N9SZV" <n9szv@...> wrote:

Lynn KJ4ERJ just helped me fine tweak it...changed the small t (narrow FM) to big T for wide FM and I updated the PHG for all of them!!

Thanks guys keep up the good work!!
Ron N9SZV

--- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Daniels" <steve@> wrote:

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap

Happy to help as always, and was easier to do real time than via the board
or emails.

I know my WIKI page is wrong, and was based on info I was given. And update
will be done by one of us in the near future

Steve Daniels

G6UIM

Torbay Freecycle Moderator

_____