From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of kc2nyu
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 14:50
To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [aprsisce] Re: TH-D72A Sending Wrong Position ??

Radio is connected via usb port to com 3. I am running AGW Packet engine on
the laptop. SSID for HT is KC2NYU-7, not sure which radio settings to list.

But what's interesting is as George noticed, kc2nyu-7 is reported correctly
in APRS FI. And when I look at APRSIS32 that I am running on main PC
(KC2NYU-1), the position for the HT is also correct. So it has something to
do with the laptop.

Paul

--- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com <mailto:aprsisce%40yahoogroups.com> , "Fred
Hillhouse" <fmhillhouse@> wrote:

Describe your ports, radio settings, SSIDs and anything else that might
make
it less cryptic for the rest of us.

Best regards,
Fred, N7FMH