From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of George D. Nincehelser
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 14:31
To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] TH-D72A Sending Wrong Position ??

I looked on aprs.fi and it shows your correct position per your HT.

Yet you're seeing it wrong locally on APRSIS?

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 1:14 PM, kc2nyu <eckerpw@...> wrote:

I have my HT TH-D72A hooked to my laptop (Win 64) running APRSIS32
2012/04/06. The GPS on the HT says my position is 31 56.94N 81 02.03W

In APRSIS the position for the HT, KC2NYU-7 is being reported as 31 47.00N
81 26.30W.

I can't figure what is causing the difference. Any ideas?

Thanks & 73
Paul
KC2NYU