HTC Mogul PPC-6800

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Is anyone out there running the subject device with APRSISCE? Even failing that, does anyone know if it actually contains a GPS? The review below doesn't mention it even though it seems to be fairly detailed.

http://www.mobiletechreview.com/phones/HTC-Mogul.htm

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

PS. If you have one, be cautious in trying it. I have a report that it crashed a phone to the extent of needing an entire data restore. Nothing in my program should be capable of causing that extreme of a hang. At times, the program can be non-responsive (on my list to fix) when you are out of data coverage, but the Start Menu still works and Settings / System / Memory / Running Programs is always able to kill it without even rebooting the phone, let alone losing data.