Re: FREQ OBJECT Uniqueness

James Ewen

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Randy Love <rlove31@gmail.com> wrote:

Ah, but see, if it doesn't have a decimal in it, it isn't a FREQ OBJECT,
it just becomes a regular object with a position and FREQ COMMENT.
I see what you're doing, but that's going to cause even more confusion
most likely as people MAY try creating a FREQUENCY OBJECT in that
format which obviously won't work.

Also, there is no such thing as a FREQ COMMENT. There are FREQUENCY
OBJECTS, and POSITION COMMENTS currently defined. The problem we are
having is that people are using FREQUENCY COMMENTS, a specification
for which there is no definition... it is a hybrid of the two formats.

--
James
VE6SRV