Re: FREQ OBJECT Uniqueness

Lynn Deffenbaugh

On 5/8/2012 2:14 PM, Randy Love wrote:
I'm all for one specification that contains all aspects of the frequency needed to make / use the voice connectivity inclusive, being defined in the comment for the object - whatever object that may be. Sure would simply making repeater objects on digi's!

Well stated!  And if someone wants to put the frequency into the object name to make it visible on the station list and/or map labels, so be it, but the REAL information is carefully formatted and fully contained in the comment.  I LOVE IT!  And it's even probably (hopefully) fully backward compatible with all the QSY-capable radios out there.