FTM-350 FREQ OBJ problem?

Robert Bruninga

Greg said:

My ftm 350 does not decode the qsy that has no rx freq
in the comment. Example:443.650PA near Pittsburgh shows
on my list but will not qsy with just the T131 RM50.
It ignores the object name and parses from the comment.
All of my objects that i transmit with aprs32 are compliant
with the 350 and are all qsy-able but I dont know about the kenwoods.
Is this confirmed? This is a problem.. And why we need to build a BUG
table for all these issues.

I too have noticed that the 350 does not seem to QSY on some objects that
appear to me (in the mobile anyway) to be correctly formatted. I just
checked, and I cannot see any problems with the formatting of the 443.650PA
object.

Can the Yaesu firmware can be upgraded in the field?

Bob, Wb4aPR