Re: What phone

Lynn Deffenbaugh

I didn't have time to study the link you sent, but you'd also want to have an unlimited Internet service on the phone. The GPS must (currently) be supported by the Windows Mobile GPSapi. The upcoming release will be able to do NMEA GPS via direct or Bluetooth serial port.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

g4ilo wrote:

Is there anything specific besides Windows Mobile and GPS that a phone would need to have to run this? Would it run on an HP iPAQ like this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Voice-Messenger-Organiser-Windows-Mobile/dp/B001NPE8LS/
Julian, G4ILO

I developed APRSISCE for an AT&T Tilt (HTC TyTN II) and still use it on
that phone.