Re: More GPX Changes (Dev: 2012/04/22 22:56)

kc2nyu <eckerpw@...>

Fred- that worked great, thank you very much. Neat new feature.

73 Paul KC2NYU

--- In aprsisce@..., "Fred Hillhouse" <fmhillhouse@...> wrote:

Hi Paul,

Good question! I use GMAPtoGPX from
http://www.elsewhere.org/journal/gmaptogpx/

I use this one quite often!

You will need to read the Instructions. Pay particularly to the third bullet
in the Notes section.

Best regards,
Fred, N7FMH

_____