Re: More GPX Changes (Dev: 2012/04/22 22:56)

kc2nyu <eckerpw@...>

Operating on the basis that many others may have the same question I do, I will ask it. Using Google Maps,I create a route but I can't figure out how to save the route as a GPX file.

73 Paul KC2NYU

--- In aprsisce@..., "Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)" <kj4erj@...> wrote:

Add hourly packet type counters to the APRS-IS OK Pane double-click
popup window. (Actually in an earlier release)

Revamp GPX loading, no longer loaded as "stations" or "objects".
Routes/Tracks are no longer split. Fewer names. Temporarily not
clickable. Temporarily not drivable.

GPX waypoint lables show name, altitude, description, and comment as
available.

Experimental (hopefully better) label overlap avoidance for GPX overlay
points. Note: They disappear while panning.

Try saving a Google Maps route as a GPX file and loading it into
APRSISCE/32. Let me know what you think.