From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of g4ilo
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 12:08 PM
To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [aprsisce] Can't zoom map

I have just installed APRSIS32 and started it, but I don't know how to zoom
the map. If I click on the screen to try to draw a rectangle round the map,
the whole map moves when I drag.

I closed the program and manually entered my position by editing the XML.
However the map is still just a small view of the whole world which fits
well within the circle. How do I zoom in?

Julian, G4ILO