From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lynn W. Deffenbaugh
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 10:03 PM
To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] APRSIS32 curiosity to me

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

PS. Coincidentally, I was also watching this evening as the icon
changed from phone to SUV and the beacon rate slowed down. I have
u/APWW*/APWM* in one of my filter strings to get a feel for how many
people are actually using the client at any point in time. You can add
the same and you'll see APRSISCE/32 users wherever they are.

02:27:00