Connecting the smartphone

MARINO MELONI

Hi all,
I read in the past that some experimentation have been made in connecting APRSISCE running on Windows Mobile to a tracker or TNC using the Bluetooth.
I have found nothing related to connecting it directly to a Radio using the microphone and heard connections.
I run successfully APRSISCE on my laptop using the AGW driver to connect directly the audio port to the RTX.
I'm wondering if connecting the smartphone with the power of APRSISCE directly to a small handled RTX using a third party driver or implementing this functionality, would allow us to have a very flexible and low cost device.
Imagine using it as a digipeater remotely controlled via GSM in case of hang, or a quick and easy to build tracker when you move from home.
I do not know if this functionality has already been suggested and if there may be some road block in implementing it, but I think this would be a nice feature.
(alternative could be to send out the sound via Bluetooth to a receiver modified to receive it and make an interface to the mic/hear connectors of the RTX).

Thanks
Iw2ejh op/Marino