From: Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] aprsisce and KPC-3 or KPC-3+
To: aprsisce@...
Date: Friday, October 21, 2011, 5:03 PM

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:editing-xml-configuration

The actual file can't be shared as ALL settings are in a single file.  You should be able to recognize the section as you scroll down through the file in a plain text editor (like Notepad).  Replace ALL of the commands within a single RfPort block with one of the sets from the TNC page from the wiki.

On 10/21/2011 4:58 PM, Gurdon Wolfe wrote:
Sander,
 Thank you for your reply. I have the KPC-3+ working on the same port under
Ui-View and everything works well. I've checked the config settings several
times and they seem to be correct. I've see suggested text to be added to
the APRSISCE software but no mention of what file to add it to or where to
put it. I was hoping that somebody that already had discovered "how to"
would share their file with me.
 Again, thanks for your time.
73, Don
W4GCW