From: Sander Pool
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] aprsisce and KPC-3 or KPC-3+
To: aprsisce@...
Date: Friday, October 21, 2011, 3:22 PM

Hi Don,

I don't have either of those devices but the first thing I would do is
use a regular terminal program (I use Putty but there are plenty of
others) to verify that your COM port settings are correct. Then make
sure you use the same settings in aprsis32. If that's all set then you
will probably want to at least show us the serial log from aprsis32 so
people more knowledable than me can see what's going on. It's hard to
answer a blanket "it doesn't work" question. I mean for all we know your
TNC isn't powered :)

73,

Sander W1SOP