From: Lynn W. Deffenbaugh
To: aprsisce@...
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 12:03:41 PM
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Need code again.

Sorry, wrong group.

APRSISCE is a new implementation of an APRS-IS client for Windows Mobile
(yes, I messed up in the program naming).

APRS/CE is a completely different program that seems to have completely
ceased development and is not supported in this Yahoo group.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE (for Windows Mobile)

Michael Hopwood wrote:

> My reg code.
>
> Michael
> KE5EUA (-15 [Minivan Mobile])
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

> *From*: "Phillip"
> *Date*: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:24:08 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)
> *To*: <aprsisce@...>
> *Subject*: Re: [aprsisce] Need code again.

> Hi Michael,
>                      What code do you need the APRS/CE reg code or the
> APRS-IS server code ?

> Phillip
> ZL2TZE

<*> Your email settings: