Re: Need code again.

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Sorry, wrong group.

APRSISCE is a new implementation of an APRS-IS client for Windows Mobile
(yes, I messed up in the program naming).

APRS/CE is a completely different program that seems to have completely
ceased development and is not supported in this Yahoo group.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE (for Windows Mobile)

Michael Hopwood wrote:

My reg code.

Michael
KE5EUA (-15 [Minivan Mobile])
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

*From*: "Phillip"
*Date*: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:24:08 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)
*To*: <aprsisce@...>
*Subject*: Re: [aprsisce] Need code again.

Hi Michael,
What code do you need the APRS/CE reg code or the APRS-IS server code ?
Phillip
ZL2TZE