Re: Number of blobs shown in the track

kc8sfq

Just an observation. Since we are talking colors, It seems to me that as a satalite reception improves, it's color goes from red (just barely heard) to bright green for "loud and clear". This is logical. The scrolling list however seems top go from green at the perimeter of your range circle to red for right under foot. That seems counter intuitive to me. I have adapted and really love the program. I am reluctant, however, to live on the raged edge of developement. That process is delightful to watch none-the-less.