Re: RF signal that shows as ISS

kc8sfq

I'm running version 110517, The latest general release (I think)  I too, am seeing stations without the *. This is not a problem, but curious, none the less. I think I have everything except RF turned off. I'll try the log thing after the weekend. I'll be playing APRS,this weekend, but in a VHF, RF & digi wasteland, and without internet access.

73  Ron