From: "Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)" <kj4erj@...>
To: aprsisce@...
Sent: 6/8/11 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Time set from GPS

Already been considered, and even polled
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aprsisce/surveys?id=2293519). Now that
you mention it, I never got around to adding this to the ToDo list.
I'll be doing that now, but I'm not sure when it will be implemented.
Also, I suspect that setting the time is an administrator-privilege
required function on Windows 7 (and maybe Vista), so it might not work
well on those platforms.

On 6/8/2011 9:46 AM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:

Hi Lynn,
Is it possible to set the system time based on the GPS on either
platform? I have not found that to be an option but it is quite
possible it is there and I missed it.
Thanks!
Best regards,
Fred, N7FMH