Now, I'm mystified

kc8sfq

OK. I have absolutely NO idea what I did, but I have APRSIS32 running. No RF yet, but that's just a hardware issue (I hope). It'd be even cooler if I had some idea what I did. I was randomly trying menu options when it started running properly. I've been able to restart the program several times tonight, so I'm becoming convinced it's not just a flook.

Thanks to all who made suggestions. A little bit here and a little bit there. A bit at a time, the puzzle came together. Now, it's my turn, I'll help if I can. Often, the problem is so simple that it never gets mentioned, that's the stuff I trip over.

Now, I'd better shut down ans 'safety' the electronics before the storm gets here

Thanks and 73 Ron