One little baby step

kc8sfq

Well, wonder of wonders, I finally got my new computer to hook up to Yahoo groups. I had tried every possible permutation of my login name and password, and as a last ditch attempt tried something I hadn't thought of for years. Lo and behold, it got me to the secret questions screen. From there I had it made. Now it remains to be seen if I can duplicate this miracle. While I understand Yahoo's need for security,I sure wish they could have been a bit more helpful.

Now what remains is to get this thing to run APRSIS32. It'd be a lot easier if I had some idea what I'm doing. I'm a welder/ fabricator by trade. In that life, if something doesn't work, I can revert to a BFH (Big Ferrous Hammer, they're made of iron) Wish me luck

73 Ron