Re: New computer, new problems (drat)

kc8sfq

Hi gang:
I can't seem to get APRSIS32 to run on my win7 machine. I am also having trouble with Yahoo Groups. I can't get into Yahoo groups, but I have downloaded APRSIS32 from the wiki. when I run the APRSIS-32 I get the sign in screen with "NOCALL in the callsign block. So far, so good.
When I click the "ACCEPT" button it all goes south. I get a bar most of the way across the screen. This bar and any windows on the screen begin flashing. I can close the other windows, but to get rid of the bar, I have to restart the computer.

any help here greatly appreciated

Ron