Re: WIKI updating

kc8sfq

I'd like to see a screen shot of the map screen with all the little boxes and creeping lines of various colors explained. I'm sure it's probably all in there but it'd be easier for us newbies if it were consolidated

 "with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back telling what each one was" (any body else remember that line) Think Arlo Guthrie about 1968

Please don't think that I'm complaining. Quite the contrary, I've done just enough programing to understand the enortmity of a task of this nature. Thank you.

73  Ron