From American Model Toys to Ready Made Trains - The Die Molds That Never Died AMT-Kusan-KMT-Kris-Williams-Trains@groups.ioThe story of these toy trains began in 1948 and continues today. This group is for those with an interest in American Model Toys (AMT), Auburn Model Trains, Kusan Model Trains (KMT), Kris Model Trains, Frank's Roundhouse and Williams Reproductions. The die molds from these companies were later used by K-Line, Taylor Made Trucks, Bachmann (formerly Williams), Ready Made Trains (RMT) and Menards. Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge of these toy train makers is encouraged to join. Comments, observations and opinions are welcome.
- 234 Members
- 1,046 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: AMT-Kusan-KMT-Kris-Williams-Trains@groups.io
- Subscribe: AMT-Kusan-KMT-Kris-Williams-Trainsemail@example.com
- Unsubscribe: AMT-Kusan-KMT-Kris-Williams-Trainsfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: AMT-Kusan-KMT-Kris-Williams-Trainsemail@example.com
- Help: AMT-Kusan-KMT-Kris-Williams-Trainsfirstname.lastname@example.org
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
- #file-notice 3 Topics