Alaska Birding AKBirding@groups.ioAlaska Birding is for discussion of Alaska birding and wild birds only. Suggested topics are bird sightings, status, distribution, behavior, identification and birding locations. Announcements for Alaska birding trips generally available to the public are also appropriate, although discretion is required. Forbidden topics include pet birds, cats, virus warnings, politics (including development of ANWR, Alaska land use, oil and gas, hunting, and trapping), and commercial messages (other than brief announcements of Alaska birding trips and festivals.)
Every message requires an appropriate subject line. This allows for workable searching of the archives and the ability to follow a thread. The use of bird banding codes without first clearly giving the species name is prohibited. All participants are required to use their real name when subscribing to the list. Every message must be signed with the sender's name and location.
- 313 Members
- 377 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.