From: AAT@groups.io <AAT@groups.io> On Behalf Of alandarwinvanarsdale
Sent: Monday, May 2, 2022 6:00 PM
To: AAT@groups.io
Subject: Re: [AAT] Ticks, Hair Loss, and Non-Clinging Babies

Aquatic mammals with hair usually have little hair that does not affect much or hair of types which keep the skin dry. Hominids do not have the type of hair which can keep the skin dry.

On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 3:02 AM Gareth Morgan <garethmorgan@...> wrote:

Thanks Nancy.

I have a similar idea about hairlessness, but concerning mud fever (leptospirosis), which affects fertility and can be fatal, while fungal infections seem to be less so. Details here -- https://www.academia.edu/40664984/The_Acheulean_hand_axe_a_toolmakers_perspective  -- at the end of the section headed Now eat your clam.

G.