Re: Point of Order

Warning acknowledged.
Allan

On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 09:11 AM, Jack D.Barnes wrote:
I agree, warning given.

-Jack

On Dec 16, 2021, at 8:10 AM, fceska_gr via groups.io <f-ceska@...> wrote:

Personally, I think everyone should be given one warning if they are rude or hostile to anyone, or make unfounded derogatory comments, or make false accusations against members, or do anything to bring the credibility or reputation of the group into disrepute, etc. In some cases, perhaps, there should be no warning, when someone clearly oversteps the mark.

In this case I think that Allan Krill should be given one firm warning to stop baiting and trolling Gareth, and to refrain from making unsubstantiated claims about previous members who are no longer here to confirm or deny...

F.

On 16/12/2021 4:02 μ.μ., Jack D.Barnes wrote:
Gareth,
I think we have reached that point with Allan Krill, both on Clarity and Reality.  Saw your email come through as I was typing response.  I will await Allan Krill’s response, then take corrective action.

-Jack

On Dec 16, 2021, at 7:49 AM, Gareth Morgan <garethmorgan@...> wrote:

Fao: Group admin.

Most online groups, in my experience, impose certain terms and conditions on members.

These conditions usually include a provision whereby anyone submitting posts likely to bring the group into disrepute can be summarily removed from the group.

Does AAT groups.io have such provisions?

Thanks.

Gareth Morgan.

--
Francesca Mansfield Odyssey Sailing Tel: 0030 24280 94128 Mobile/WhatsAp: +30 6974 659 156 f-ceska@...

--
Welcome to the Aquatic Ape Theory Discussion Group

Join AAT@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.