Re: On ancestry

On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 06:32 AM, alandarwinvanarsdale wrote:
This reminds us that human genetics is a relatively new science, dominated by just a few European men who are not trained in and do not understand evolution or human evolution

Alan, This and your next post about DNA make no sense to me. Do you think that humans are more closely related to orangutans than they are to chimpanzees or gorillas? Or maybe you think ‘closely related’ is not a meaningful concept in evolution or human evolution??

I find your views and statements very confusing. You seem to think experts (paleontologists, evolutionists, ichnologists, geneticists) don’t understand the sciences they are said to be experts in.

--
AquaticApe.net

Join AAT@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.