Topics

Would you like to be Net Control Station of the Arlington County Net tomorrow?

Michael Callaham

Would you like to be Net Control Station of the Arlington County Net
tomorrow evening? If you would, please contact me, for example by
emailing nw3v -at- arrl dot net . If you've never tried it before,
there's a sample preamble (script) on w4wvp dot org . I'll be checked
in and can help as needed. If no one volunteers, I'll be Net Control
Station.

The Arlington County Net is conducted on the W4WVP 2-meter repeater. It
is listed in the arrl dot org Net Directory, which you may search even
if you are not an ARRL member.

73,
--Mike NW3V, Arlington County Net Co-Manager (with KC5QCN)

--
Science matters. Matter matters.
Energy matters, including dark energy.