Topics

W4WVP 70-cm repeater is inoperative, perhaps for three weeks

Michael Callaham

Yesterday Al K4ZB noticed that the W4WVP 70-cm repeater was inoperative. Later, about 5 pm ET, I was able to raise the repeater, but only temporarily. Al, at the site now with the landlord's Chief Engineer, says the repeater is shut down to to permit workers to safely install the landlord's TV transmitter antenna, a process that could take up to three weeks.

Thanks to Al.
73,--Mike NW3V, W4WVP Trustee

Paul Wilson

I've heard announcements over the air that WETA-FM is operating on reduced
power, during dayllght hours, through mid-July, due to tower work.