Topics

private group?

Zane Phipps

Hello All,

I was looking for the net notes, and have come to understand that there is another space where those are distributed. There's a link on the club's website, but the yahoo link doesn't do anything for me (I have a yahoo account.)

Anyway, any help anyone can give me in sorting this out would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Zane KN4MIB

Benn Kobb

Can someone help Zane? I don't know if he's a member; if he is, he should be admitted to the Yahoo group or at least sent a copy of the notes. From the last meeting, we are discussing dropping the Yahoo group and focusing on Groups.io or alternatives, pending consideration by club officers.

Zane Phipps

Hi Benn,
Thanks for thinking of me - I am on the list!
Zane