Topics

Notice: AARC October Business Mtg and Program

Paul Wilson KI4PW

Please join us for the next monthly meeting of the Arlington Amateur Radio Club.

Date and Time: October 16, 2018, 7 PM. (We may occupy the room as early as 6:30)

Location: Westover Branch, Arlington Public Library, 1644 N. McKinley St., Arlington, VA 22205. We will meet in the Longfellow large meeting room. The branch library and the room are ADA-accessible to wheelchairs, walkers and similar mobility devices.

Program: 70-cm W4WVP repeater. Please note that there may be a simultaneous tour of the (nearby) site of the 70-cm repeater, but it will be limited to ten AARC members due to space limitations.

Talk-in: W4WVP/R, 145.470 MHz, standard offset (-600 kHz), PL tone 107.2 Hz.