Topics

Would you like to be Net Control Station of the Arlington County Net?

Michael Callaham

Would you like to be Net Control Station of the Arlington County Net
next Tuesday, April 30? You are invited to give it a try. I would
especially like to see a newcomer give it a try, someone who has never
done it before. If you are interested, please say so on the Arlington
County Net tonight or email me at <nw3v@...> .

A suggested preamble for use by the Net Control Station is at
<http://www.w4wvp.org/net.php> .

Best regards,
--Mike, NW3V, Arlington County Net Co-Manager

--
Science matters. Matter matters.
Energy matters, including dark energy.

Rande Young

Yes I would, Mike.   I have only an HT right now.  Is it possible to use that?We can talk about this at breakfast on Thursday.   Missed you last Thursday.  Did you findyour injection kit, etc?  Hope you and T Bone made it home safely
Best,Rande

On Tuesday, April 23, 2019, 6:56:31 PM EDT, Michael Callaham via Groups.Io <vze32sw5=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Would you like to be Net Control Station of the Arlington County Net
next Tuesday, April 30? You are invited to give it a try. I would
especially like to see a newcomer give it a try, someone who has never
done it before. If you are interested, please say so on the Arlington
County Net tonight or email me at <nw3v@...> .

A suggested preamble for use by the Net Control Station is at
<http://www.w4wvp.org/net.php> .

Best regards,
--Mike, NW3V, Arlington County Net Co-Manager
--
Science matters. Matter matters.
Energy matters, including dark energy.

Michael Callaham

Rande,

Thanks for volunteering! April 30 is tomorrow. Probably we should
discuss the Net Control Station job and technical requirements at a
brunch. I'll plan on being NCS tomorrow, because no one else has
volunteered. Future fifth Tuesdays this year will be: July 30, October
29, and December 31 (yes, New Year's Eve, and also Straight Key Night).
Which of those dates would you like to be NCS? You may reply to me off-
list at <nw3v@...>.

73,
--Mike nw3v, Net Co-Manager
--