Request from Arlington neighbor. I wrote him back inviting him to accompany tomeeting. Jack

John Person

Mr. Jack Person Arlington Radio Club
1040 N. Quincy St., Apt. 409

Arlington, VA 22201

Dear Sir:

I live in Arlington , VA at 1900 S. Eads, am physically disabled. and 83 years old. I would like to purchase a VHF scanner for monitoring police and fire broadcasts in the Washington area. Someone suggested that a member of your organization might suggest the best digital scanner for me, and provide me with other useful information. Could you call me at 703-623-5110, or email me at mrharrygildea@... at your convenience.

.Thank you

Harry Gildea

Join AARC-PUBLIC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.