From: Michael Callaham via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2019 8:35 PM
To: AARC-PUBLIC@groups.io
Subject: [AARC-PUBLIC] KD2MYE seeks help reaching W4WVP 2-meter repeater usingBaofeng and CHIRP

Jason KD2MYE moved to Arlington two months ago. He seeks help contacting our W4WVP 2-meter repeater using a Baofeng transceiver. He can program it using CHIRP. I don't know where in Arlington Jason is, but, if you can help, you can email him at jasonodoom -at- gmail -dot- com .
73,--Mike nw3v

Join AARC-PUBLIC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.