Sabertooth Antenna

Benn Kobb

The patent holders on the Sabertooth wire antenna design have got a manufacturing deal.

Their announcement for the first model (160-6m in a 59 foot dipole) contains no web address and I can't attach the ad to this post.

If you are on Facebook however their page is:

https://www.facebook.com/sabertoothwire/

If you are not familiar with this innovation, it essentially uses sharp angles in the dipole to reduce size and obtain various other benefits. There is no tension on the radiating elements. I am looking for a version I could fit in the 12 or 15 foot wide apartment balcony. They have disclosed the entire invention and history of experiments in detail.

Join AARC-PUBLIC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.