Re: Would you like to be Net Control Station of the Arlington County Net?

Rande Young

Yes I would, Mike.   I have only an HT right now.  Is it possible to use that?We can talk about this at breakfast on Thursday.   Missed you last Thursday.  Did you findyour injection kit, etc?  Hope you and T Bone made it home safely
Best,Rande

On Tuesday, April 23, 2019, 6:56:31 PM EDT, Michael Callaham via Groups.Io <vze32sw5=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Would you like to be Net Control Station of the Arlington County Net
next Tuesday, April 30? You are invited to give it a try. I would
especially like to see a newcomer give it a try, someone who has never
done it before. If you are interested, please say so on the Arlington
County Net tonight or email me at <nw3v@...> .

A suggested preamble for use by the Net Control Station is at
<http://www.w4wvp.org/net.php> .

Best regards,
--Mike, NW3V, Arlington County Net Co-Manager

--
Science matters. Matter matters.
Energy matters, including dark energy.

Join AARC-PUBLIC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.