Fundraising and Exhibition sponsor levels

Berry, Vicky

As a new art museum with an ambitious exhibition schedule, we are launching into a fundraising campaign. I am working with the university’s foundation to design our approach with donors, corporations and foundations to sponsor regionally and nationally oriented exhibitions. Would any of you be willing to share your funding ranges for exhibition sponsors and what you call each level?  I understand that our rural location will influence the range. We do have some capacity to approach a broader market in Oklahoma City and Tulsa, but also want to value the sponsorship with sensitivity to our immediate (rural/ college town) community. Any additional advice is welcome.

Thank you,

Victoria Rowe Berry, Director

720 S. Husband St. | Stillwater, OK 74074

405-744-2782 | Cell: 435-881-7077

museum.okstate.edu

Join AAMG@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.