Diverse + inclusive acquisitions policies?

Kovacs, Claire

Dear All,

As the Augustana Teaching Museum of Art lives into its new strategic framework (available here, for anyone interested), we are looking to write an acquisitions policy that centers diverse and inclusive collecting practices. Can anyone share their policy and/or know of any policies that we could look at as examples? I know that museums like the Baltimore Museum of Art are making this turn, but am not sure if any organizations have incorporated this at a policy level.

My thanks, in advance, for any leads you might be able to provide.

All the best,

--
Claire L. Kovacs, PhD
Pronouns: she/her/hers