Admiral Arleigh Burke Chapter
Military Officers Association of America
Boulder County, Colorado
(Established 29 June 1972)
OVER FORTY FIVE EXCELLENT YEARS!
The MOAA Admiral Arleigh Burke Chapter (AABC) was first chartered in 1972 as the Boulder County Chapter of The Retired Officers Association (TROA). The national organization changed its name to the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA) in 2003. Meanwhile, our Chapter name had been changed in 2001 to memorialize Boulder’s native son,
“31 Knot” Admiral Arleigh Burke, former US Navy CNO.
Monthly Chapter activities include a catered 2nd Saturday breakfast/business meeting (as well as staff planning meetings. An annual picnic is held each July and in December a holiday luncheon.
Along with 4 other MOAA Colorado chapters,
AABC is a member of the MOAA Colorado Council of Chapters, CCOC.
In addition to the city of Boulder, the AABC includes members from throughout the local area.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]