Group DescriptionThe 4Lorne List, created as a safe haven for a YG list threatened by support failure, that role is no longer an option. Memberships, archives, photos and files will not be transferred from any YahooGroups lists, that exit strategy is over... No longer merely a backup plan for system failure, this group is free to explore and document the wood fibre and lumber history and how it has been remembered and preserved in museums and by modelers around the world. Publishers and manufacturers of similarly themed products are welcome to contribute. Hopefully the 4Lorne group can compile a list of suppliers.
If you ever trespassed on a ROW looking at a neglected piece of equipment, fished an old mill pond, or mountain biked abandoned logging spurs, share your memories. If the first brass engine you ever wanted was a PFM two-truck Shay; we share memories; If you still have it share pictures...
- 12 Members
- 2 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]