Topics

re #PI help... #pi

Mike Lugar <jmlugar@...>

Paul,

I loaded and looked at it fine this morning. Backed the train up to
avoid Alan's delema..ha!

I did see 3 different line drawings of New River Mine. FYI

Mike
"the speeder"

Paul Charland <p.charlie@...>

Hi Speedy Mike,

There was three line drawings of the mine for you too see, so I guess this worked. Just wondering about the other two now, neither has rolling stock, they are just track, simple lines, and the polygons that make up the room, these are files Bill can not open for some reason.

Paul :-)

Mike Lugar wrote:

Paul,
I loaded and looked at it fine this morning. Backed the train up to avoid Alan's delema..ha!
I did see 3 different line drawings of New River Mine. FYI
Mike
"the speeder"

Mike Lugar <jmlugar@...>

I was able to open both b and f and go into 3d ...wish my layout
looked so good!

Speedy Mike

Mike Lugar wrote:
Paul,

I loaded and looked at it fine this morning. Backed the train upto
avoid Alan's delema..ha!

I did see 3 different line drawings of New River Mine. FYI

Mike
"the speeder"

Paul Charland <p.charlie@...>

Thanks Mike and Alan,

This was in 7.10.006? That would be great but also mean the problem was at Bill's end. He reinstalled 7.10.006 last evening hoping it would clear any problem his system was having.

What is it they say about the internet, if you like something you can always copy and paste it!

Paul :-)