Topics

Saving #PI 2D View as a JPEG or GIF File #pi

buttemoose <montana.moose@...>

I just spent 20 minutes or so going through my hard copy of the
manual looking for answer to the subject line of this post.

Can somebody please advise. I want to e-mail to other members of
our club, the Corona Model Railroad Society, a set of alternative
trackplans that I have prepared in a format readable by those that
do not have 3rd PlanIt.

Thanks.

Jay Bingham

Dennis Miller <dennis.miller@...>

It's under File/Export/View to File. You can choose jpeg in the file save
dialog as the file type.

It's on P 135 of the V7 manual.

Dennis

I just spent 20 minutes or so going through my hard copy of the
manual looking for answer to the subject line of this post.

Can somebody please advise. I want to e-mail to other members of
our club, the Corona Model Railroad Society, a set of alternative
trackplans that I have prepared in a format readable by those that
do not have 3rd PlanIt.

Thanks.

Jay Bingham

Randy Pfeiffer

Can somebody please advise. I want to e-mail to other members of
our club, the Corona Model Railroad Society, a set of alternative
trackplans that I have prepared in a format readable by those that
do not have 3rd PlanIt.
It's File / Export / View to File

Although it only appeared in recent releases (about 6.02)

Randy