Topics

W-T-F word..JT65 back from the dead ?!

Thierry

Hi all,

Very surprise this morning around 06h00 UTC, starting the station, I saw
a lot of station from east Europe spotted using JT65 on 30m !!!
At first I believe that I was still sleeping and dreaming but no, there
was for a few minutes a very crowed JT65 activity and managed to make a
few QSO... About 15m after, nothing, all sigs had been disappeared...
Right now at 7H11 UTC, I am still CQing but just hearing FT8  a few
hertz below....

So happy to saw JT65 alive again like "old" time xD

Have a great week-end and a lot of QSOs on 30m, see you on the waterfaal

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

Bry Carling AF4K

But this is fantastic news to me. I have tried to use JT 65 many times for
DX-ing and everybody was too impatient but now I will give it a try on 30 m - thisk you.

Best regards - Bry Carling, AF4K

On Sep 7, 2019, at 3:14 AM, Thierry via Groups.Io <f14314xe@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Very surprise this morning around 06h00 UTC, starting the station, I saw
a lot of station from east Europe spotted using JT65 on 30m !!!
At first I believe that I was still sleeping and dreaming but no, there
was for a few minutes a very crowed JT65 activity and managed to make a
few QSO... About 15m after, nothing, all sigs had been disappeared...
Right now at 7H11 UTC, I am still CQing but just hearing FT8  a few
hertz below....

So happy to saw JT65 alive again like "old" time xD

Have a great week-end and a lot of QSOs on 30m, see you on the waterfaal

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

Thierry

Good luck Bry, as for 3 days now on my side  there has been only FT8, strong sigs so propagation is not a problem but no JT65 answer after 30min CQing...