Topics

JS8Call

Todd

Anyone interested in making a schedule using JS8Call? The operators on that forum seem to only like using mostly 40 meters. 30 is empty of JS8Call operator nearly everyday.
10.130 Mhz

Todd
AL7PX

Don

I can work 30 mtrs almost anytime with the exception of 12Noon until 2:30 PM CDST.

Don

Forgot to mention Todd, that K8CJM (Bruce) like to work on 30 mtrs also.  I just got done with a QSO with him.  Also saw an Arizona station on there.

Todd

Ok Don. Don't know if your following this closely but I'm on right now Tuesday morning 0900 local time west coast. 0800 Alaska time.
frequency 10.130 1425 offset.

Todd

Also, anyone can email me directly. My info is good on QRZ. I can't work morning schedules except on Sun., Mon., and Tuesdays.
The band is open but nobody is using it with JS8Call. I hear WWV every morning and late afternoon consistently.
Todd
AL7PX
Anchorage, Alaska

John - AI4FR

I'm game. On my "to do list" is a note about setting up JS8call. Looks like now would be a good time to D/L the software and get things set up.

73
John / AI4FR