Topics

Any group member have any 30 meter digital mode contacts to report? - Sun, 09/01/2019 #cal-notice

30MDG@groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Any group member have any 30 meter digital mode contacts to report?

When:
Sunday, 1 September 2019

Any group member have any 30 meter digital mode contacts to report?

Or does anyone have any comments about the propagation paths in your area of the World for the last few weeks on the 30 meter band?
(openings, path changes, activity, DX best times, modes, antennas, etc)

Or report 30m digital spots here:
http://hamspots.net/
(thanks Laurie VK3AMA)
http://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html

30 Meter Band Utilization Chart:
http://g3nrw.net/
(Courtesy of Ian G3NRW and thanks Ian)

Also remember thanks to Richard PA3GWH we have a live 30 Meter PSK Online Receivers so check out what is happening in EU on 30 Meters:

http://pa3gwh.ddns.net:8073/
Voorburg JO22EB Netherlands, Thanks Richard PA3GWH

Are you new to 30 Meters and Digital Modes?  Go here:
http://www.30mdg.org/30_Meter_Band_INFORMATION_Aug_2010_002.pdf

30MDG offers over 100 Awards for casual fun on the band all FREE and Ultimate Award Application Center (UAAC) software that will do all the work for you is also FREE (just download UAAC, setup, load your ADIF log, and have fun).  Go here for more information if interested:
http://www.30mdg.org/award_rules.html

For other 30MDG Information please go to our http://www.30mdg.org page.

Thanks

de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
EN50dp - Moderator

Don

Edited

KB8JCM (Bruce) and I (KS0USA) accomplished a short contact using HELL this morning (at approx 14.32 UTC) on 10.142.90 or about.  It was rough but we got it done.  Earlier I tried Olivia 8/1000 in the same location.